Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I have updates

1) I have a new editor, who will get the thesis tomorrow.

2) I have already been called an idiot twice today by my advisor, on two different things. And it's still early. (There's usually at least one exhange per day where I'm made out to be a huge moron, but I'm feeling lucky today...) I'm sure she'll be thrilled when I'm gone, but upset that her name has to be attached in some way to the thesis. It's a trade off. How she suffers.

3) I have "Great Balls of Fire" in my head.

4) I have an interview and photo shoot next week, to be profiled in the university's postgrad prospectus for next year. Oy.

5) I have to get a haircut so I don't look so shaggy in the photo.

6) I have a dollar in multiple coins, but not in one coin because the bitch at the library wouldn't exchange it for me, so I could use the copier. Not that she didn't have it, but she wouldn't do it. I only needed to copy one page and nothing else, so the one page could've cost me a dollar. That would've been fine; whatever. But no. So I didn't get to copy the page I needed, and I wasn't about to check out a large, heavy 500 page book and carry it back to my office 20 minutes away just for one page.

That is all I have.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be worse, you know. You could literally have balls of fire.




I hope you're not letting this being-called-an-idiot business get you down. You've worked your ass off, little missy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home