Thursday, September 29, 2005

a particular late evening in Northcote on one 28th of Sept, 2005

Now I'm not saying alcohol was involved, and I'm not saying it wasn't, but....

Ahh, the endless entertainment of taking lotsa pictures of ourselves





We were at the Northcote Social club/Bar 303 to see May's play. May would be the guilty-looking one. Why is may looking guilty? Because the show got over-sold for opening night, and we arrived right at the start time - which translates to: You can't come in. No seats. Come back another time.

Yes, the wizard couldn't see us that day, and we'd have to spend another day in Oz. It actually worked out just fine because we (me, Christine, Alae, Hamish, Ali, Sarah, and Eric) hung out at the bar and for a few hours. Then after the play ended, a jazz quintet played for a while. We (the 4 in the photos) pooped out around midnight.

***
Ali, Sarah, Christine, and I had spent the better part of the day together. We went to the National Gallery Victoria to see the Dutch Masters
exhibit. We hit rush hour on the trains. We picked up purdy flowers. We had dinner at a Sri Lankan place. We ran through traffic to get to the show. We got to the show and drank in a bar for four hours. We took stupid pictures of ourselves. Okay, fine. I took most of the stupid pictures. When they are used against me in a court of law, I can only blame myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home