Monday, September 05, 2005

Great Ocean Road

This past weekend, we drove a good chunk of the Great Ocean Road, along the southern central coast of Australia. We hiked and beached and ooohed and aaahed all weekend. I'll post about the trip soon, but for now, here are the photos: http://aussiehalley.shutterfly.com

Previews, anyone?

Airley's Inlet

Sea Cherries? at the beach

looking down -at the Otway Rainforest Fly walk


And in other news, I burned my finger tonight, pulling the oven rack out, partly missing the pot holder and grabbing the metal rack. Only my middle finger got burned really, though. Now I'll never be able to flick people off in photos again...

4 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I was just thinking yesterday how you'd been strangely silent the last few days. I see now it's because you're experiencing fabulous things.

I wanna go to Australia!!!

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOH Halley...
soooo BEAUTIFUL....and it's winter yet!

Oh and thank you for labelling!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Halley said...

I knew you'd notice the labelling... ;)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger leesepea said...

WOW; those are really great!

I wanna go to Australia, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home