Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Last night, I went to one of the opening night shows of the Melbourne Fringe Festival. http://www.melbournefringe.com.au/ It was at a dark cocktail bar with a pressed tin ceiling, and the show invovled those bigbig lego blocks for kids. I have another show tonight, with the roomies. Poor me, my academic work requires that I go see all this stuff...

The night before was Carnivale at Ali's. The big jerk won't tell me what's going to happen. I keep making really good guesses, too. (I should note that I mean the HBO series, not some bacchic revelry at her apt.)

The two nights before were much typing for my meeting with the advisor the next day.

The night before was spent with Israelis translating/sub-titling a movie in hebrew for me (as the movie was going), in Balaclava.

The night before was the Postgrad Ball at the Aquarium. We looked delicious in our formal wear. (yes, photos. eventually. get off my back already. jeeez....)

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your Reality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home