Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dear Diary,

Today I woke up, read in bed for a while, had a relaxed breakfast, went to the gym, took a lazy shower, walked through the city to the Immigration Museum, came home for dinner, then went to see a movie with Sarah.

Today is much better than this time last month when I was absolutely stuffed because of my looming thesis deadline and the massive amount of work I had to do.

Monday, I pick up the bound copies of my thesis and walk them over the the Research and Graduate Studies Office of La Trobe University, and turn that fucker* in.

Love, The crazy lady who is beginning to be able to construct full sentences in conversations again


*I apologize if I offend anyone's delicate sensibilities, but to refer to this thesis as anything less would be to misrepresent its character. I would never do that to you. You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home