Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The answer is D: Billy Ocean

Two weeks ago, Ali went to a trivia night at a local pub. On her own, she came in second.
Last week, the gang (minus myself) went with her. Together, they came in third.
This Thursday, I'm going along, too, to see if I can bring 'em down further.

Why can I come with? Because I turned in a full draft of my thesis earlier this week and am now unchained from my desk and allowed to leave the apartment for things beyond short trips to the local post and chemist. It's been so long, I wonder if I'll still remember how to order a drink. Yeah....I think I'll be okay on that one.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEHHHHH....
FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST (or almost!)....editing will be easier ... and probably more fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home