Friday, May 05, 2006

I believe, I have, in fact, lost my mind

It is 6:30 am and I hae been up all day yesterday and all night typing my thesis.

I've gone trigger-happy on the commas. I'm inserting words like 'dynamic' and 'negotiated meanings' and 'signifier' and 'destabilizes' all over the place.

My current theme music includes bells of doom. Impending doom.


I left the tv on in the background and came to shut it off to go to bed. On my tv right now are marionettes acting out 60's Bond movies, complete with appropriate costumes and sets. They have British accents. One of them just went scuba diving. I'm very confused, and a little scared.

I can't be sure that any of this is actually happening, or if I've reached the point of hysteria. Where I negotiate shared meanings. And destabilize signified dynamics.

comma comma comma

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I wish we had TV shows where marionettes acted out 60's Bond movies. I might actually watch more TV if we had such quality programs avalible in the States. Maybe it is indeed time for me to move...in the name of good television, that is.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger E said...

Random thought of the day… would you rather experience hysteria or drunk-dial an ex you never intended to talk to in the middle of the night? Note: one way to wave off hysteria… chocolate, massive amounts of it… then you’re just hyper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home