Saturday, April 01, 2006

E for Effort



Argh.

Okay, so I have tried numerous times to upload the performance. Each time, a connection is lost before it finishes and I have to start over. At my office, the file is too big and the school's server won't let it through to upload.

If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. You've got other shit to do.

So, if you are one of those interested in seeing this particular moment of insanity in my life, drop me a comment and I'll send you a copy on dvd. (And if anyone has had better luck uploading than I do and would be interested in helpin' a sister out, lemme know.)

For the record, the Joan Didion line should be, "We play role doomed to failure before they are begun." In this particular copy, I happen to say "until" instead of "before". Changes the whole meaning.... But this was the retaping we did and it's done and that's it.

(Extra boring details:)
If you saw the copy from the actual night of the show, you'd know I said that line correctly (along with a few others) and you would hear people laughing at appropriate moments. But I'm also rushing a bit and my face is washed out, though not as badly as previously reported. Imagine that: me, overexaggerating in the heat of the moment. Shocking.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do so have a face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home