Sunday, August 12, 2007

IKEee-AA! I just met a girl named IKEA...

Okay, we didn't just meet, but yesterday we had a reunion after a very long separation. And I got to drink lingonberry juice. And pronounce things; which anyone who's been there will tell you is half the fun of the place.

And have you seen their fabric dept? Bolts of really great graphic prints. Got a loverly roll that I'll make into drops for the bedroom. In theory. When I get to it.

I am overjoyed at the sheer number of things that can be acquired there for under $10. And even more by the number of things under $1.

IKEA, say it loud and there's music playing,
Say it soft and it's almost like ...you're whispering about a big chain store.
That I love.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger ambivalence said...

i get to visit ikea this coming weekend. although i don't enjoy lingonberry juice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home