Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A mid-week random 5

Because I felt I hadn't been sharing with all y'all enough lately.

5 random things you maybe didn't know about me:

1) I have a pretty bad case of "white girl rhythm" whenever I try to do two musical things at once. I can either sing or snap or dance or clap. No problem. More than one, forget it.

2) I almost always use cold water to wash my hands. I prefer it. I'll only use the hot water if I have to. And showering.

3) I lovelovelove watching PBS shows like The New Yankee Workshop, This Old House (but not Ask This Old House as much - it feels more staged), The Victory Garden, the Great Performances series, and Antiques Roadshow.

4) For my next big trip I would love to go to Western Russia/Eastern Europe.

5) I've been in a bar fight. I did not throw the first punch, but I did throw the last, just to end the whole thing. I hate fighting.


Okay, now you: random 5.

3 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Antiques Roadshow rocks. It's ridiculous because nothing really has more value than what we place upon it, but I don't even care. It's so interesting.

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I wash my hands with cold water too! I hear rumors it is actually friction and not hot water that kills germy things. And hot water makes my skin feel dry. I don't want to use hand lotion every time I wash my hands!

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about the 'puppy bowl'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home