Tuesday, January 09, 2007

funny in a "we shouldn't be laughing" kind of way

So on tonight's news I start hearing some interesting terms as I'm turned toward the computer. A single, 29-year old woman, who lives alone (just like me, almost). Kalorama (my neighborhood). Columbia Road (my street). The 1900 block (my block). By this point, I've turned around.

Turns out there was a murder at the building next door to mine, on the seventh floor. Awesome. I can see the half of the apartments on the seventh floor next door from my windows. Nothing looks different.

Apparently, the police will be hanging around the next few days.

The funny part of all this was there was a shot of the newscaster out in front of the bulding, standing in front of a sign that read, "Apartments Available"...


UPDATE: I heard there was no sign of forced entry. So they think it was an acquaintance. I should probably be paying more attention to the details.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did she have central air?

I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home