Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I've got a lov-e-ly bunch of coconuts...



The next batch of photos from the Queensland trip is up.
http://aussiehalley.shutterfly.com/


Go look. The four of us look hot.



In other news, I've been typing and editing my thesis like a fiend. Like some cracked out thesis fiend. (They do *so* exist.) I haven't forgotten about actually telling you about my Queensland trip. Not that you care anymore since it was, like, two months ago. But for my own ego, I will pretend you still care.

Next week, I go to Adelaide for the festival and fringe festival. And then I come back and do my show shortly thereafter. And then I have two months to finish the major typing of my thesis. Somehow it's over half finished (at about 17,000 words) and yet, I still have the majority of it to do. How's that math for ya?

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

according to anjani, if you cut off the top of a green coconut you can just put a straw in it, and it's very sweet.....saw the photos on snapfish....WOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home