Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Only 254 days until the winter solstice. Oh, and my birthday.

Ohmigoodness, how annoying am I for not posting recently?

Life in a nutshell: dark and woodsy.
Life outside the nutshell: nice.

I'm enjoying the bit of cold we've got going on. I'm not ready for spring. I like jackets.
So to all of you bitching and moaning about the cold weather in April, I say: enjoy it. Pretty soon there will be plenty of bugs trying to eat your face off. Your red, sunburnt face.

And I have too much to get done before it can be spring. Anyone with a magic wand is welcome to come over.

4 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What projects do you have that are season-sensitive and need to be done before spring?

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, can I borrow the magic wand first... I totally need it! OXOOX -E

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, does boston during a nor'easter qualify as a spring or before spring event that one must experience? instead of hanging chads we had hanging seaweed....20 feet up from sea level!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Paul, Dammit! said...

Don't worry, Halley. I got a nice tan in Curacao and a steak to celebrate the early announcement of your birthday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home